Date : September 13 , 2021 - September 17 , 2021
Location : Germany
Industry : Welding & Cutting
Website : http://www.schweissen-schneiden.com/
SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN, the International trade fair Joining Cutting Surfacing, is the most important global event in your industry. For 65 years, it has been the number one business platform for decisionmakers, buyers and option leaders. Bring our entire expertise to the growth markets in China, India and Russia, and give you appropriate access to new markets and business segments here. The leading trade fair for the industry and gives a complete overview of all current developments, innovations and trends from the world of joining technology. Of plants, equipments, machinery, materials and technologies for joining, cutting and coating of metallic and non-metallic materials and composites to facilities and equipment for the heat treatment and other manufacturing processes such as gluing, soldering or thermal spraying national and international exhibitors, including the global industry leaders, show their broad product and service range.
Profile for exhibit includes Welding equipment, Basic and additional welding materials, Equipment for preparation and post weld treatment of work pieces, Auxiliary welding deviant implements for welding mechanization, Allied processes, Hygiene and safety devices and means, Testing equipment for welded joinist and constructions, Welding literature and publications.
The visitors are mainly from the Machinery Manufacturing, Pressure Vessels, Automobile Manufacturing, Railway Locomotives, Oil Pipelines, Shipbuilding, Aviation and Aerospace Industrial Sectors.
For more information kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The International Check-in time: - 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
• Package price and all extras are as on 03rd February 2017. Hence, if there is any increase in the price, the same will be applicable & passenger will have to pay the same directly to Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. prior to the departure.
• The entire payment for the package needs to be settled as per the schedule.
• All meals shall be served at Dinning Area at designated time only.
• In case of late arrivals, Guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
• For complimentary sightseeing visits, the cost of entry ticket, if any, will be borne by the Guest.
• Any increase in the Rate of Exchange, increase in the cost of surface transportation & other land arrangements can increase the package price, which can come into effect prior to departure; the difference will have to be paid by you/ your company directly to Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. prior to departure.
• The price is based on present prevalent rate of exchange. Any increase in the rate of exchange, which can come into effect prior to departure, the difference will have to be paid by you/your company directly to Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd prior to departure.
• Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the passenger's own & Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. not be held liable for such expenses. However, we will provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
• No refund will be provided for any unutilized services.
• Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any change in dates of Trade Fairs, Venue, Cancellation and / or the exhibition profile.
• All terms and conditions as per the Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Consumer Disclosure Notice will apply subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur courts only.
• In case of any last minute registrations received for a single person or non-availability of finding a twin partner for a single person, single room supplement will have to be borne by the passengers mandatorily.
• Government Service tax will be charged extra (over and above the package price) as applicable.
• If a passenger is unable to travel to due to force majeure (war, natural disaster such as volcanic activity, floods, landslide, strike or any other major events). The below mentioned ‘Tour Cancellation Policy’ will be applicable.
Documentation: The passenger/s will not hold Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd., under any circumstances, liable or responsible for any refused / delayed documents and / or for any expenses incurred due to non-availability of visa and / or error in dates of visa granted, etc. In case of visa refusal, cancellation charges will be applicable as given.
Cancellation: If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable as below over & above the non-refundable deposit.
Period of Cancellation Charges (Per Passenger) over and above non-refundable booking amount.
More than 60 days prior to departure date - Registration amount.
Between 59 – 40 days prior to departure date 75 % of package price.
Between 39 – 0 days of departure or No Show Full package price including extras.
These are General terms and conditions of this offer. For detail terms and conditions of this group tour please go through our tour registration form and printed brochure. All of the conditions are together applicable for this tour.
Payment Terms (Per Passenger)
Mar 05,2019-Mar 07,2019
Mar 28,2019-Mar 31,2019
Mar 12,2019-Mar 16,2019
It was our first experience with Rainbow. Overall ...
It was very warm and lovely welcome by Mr. Sunil a...
Great experience and very well coordinated tour. V...
Great Services.. Enjoyed the trip.. Thanx to Rainb...
I am sharing my Experience with rainbow trade fair...
Great Experience and well coordinate.