- Hospital Suppliers
- Disposable Products Suppliers
- HME/DME Home Care Suppliers
- Surgical Suppliers
- Diagnostic Suppliers
- Laboratory Suppliers
- Long Term Care Suppliers
- Emergency Medical Suppliers
- Medical Technology Providers
- Dental Suppliers
- Rehabilitation Product Suppliers
- Orthopedic Product Suppliers
- Imaging Suppliers
- Medical Services Providers
- Biomedical Product Suppliers
- Pharmaceutical Suppliers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Dealers & Distributors
- Fly on Premium Airline
- Stay in 3 Star Branded Chain of Hotel
- Enjoy Veg. / Jain Veg. / Non Veg. Meals
For further information kindly contact email@example.com
- Return Economy Class Group Air Fare on World Class Airline.
- Airport – Hotel – Airport group Transfers by Our Coaches.
- Accommodation on Twin Share / Single Room.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Daily Indian Dinners with a choice from Veg. / Jain Veg. / Non Veg. meal.
- Fairground Transfers as per group / Package by Our Coaches.
- Overseas Travel Mediclaim Policy (For up to 60 Years of Age).
- Service of Rainbow’s experienced Tour Manager.
- Complimentary Travel Kit “Travel Essentials” by Rainbow.
- Entrance to the Fair.
- Anything of Personal in Nature like Porterage, mineral Water, Telephone, Laundry etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Package Inclusions”.
Get in touch with us for more information.
For more information kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Check-in time: - 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
- Package price and all extras are as on 03rd February 2017. Hence, if there is any increase in the price, the same will be applicable & passenger will have to pay the same directly to Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. prior to the departure.
- The entire payment for the package needs to be settled as per the schedule.
- All meals shall be served at Dinning Area at designated time only.
- In case of late arrivals, Guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
- For complimentary sightseeing visits, the cost of entry ticket, if any, will be borne by the Guest.
- Any increase in the Rate of Exchange, increase in the cost of surface transportation & other land arrangements can increase the package price, which can come into effect prior to departure; the difference will have to be paid by you/ your company directly to Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. prior to departure.
- The price is based on present prevalent rate of exchange. Any increase in the rate of exchange, which can come into effect prior to departure, the difference will have to be paid by you/your company directly to Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd prior to departure.
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the passenger's own & Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. not be held liable for such expenses. However, we will provide assistance to the best of our abilities.
- No refund will be provided for any unutilized services.
- Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any change in dates of Trade Fairs, Venue, Cancellation and / or the exhibition profile.
- All terms and conditions as per the Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Consumer Disclosure Notice will apply subject to the jurisdiction of Jaipur courts only.
- In case of any last minute registrations received for a single person or non-availability of finding a twin partner for a single person, single room supplement will have to be borne by the passengers mandatorily.
- Government Service tax will be charged extra (over and above the package price) as applicable.
- If a passenger is unable to travel to due to force majeure (war, natural disaster such as volcanic activity, floods, landslide, strike or any other major events). The below mentioned ‘Tour Cancellation Policy’ will be applicable.
Documentation: The passenger/s will not hold Rainbow Trade Fair Tours Pvt. Ltd., under any circumstances, liable or responsible for any refused / delayed documents and / or for any expenses incurred due to non-availability of visa and / or error in dates of visa granted, etc. In case of visa refusal, cancellation charges will be applicable as given.
Cancellation: If due to some unforeseen circumstances you cannot avail of package, you should intimate your cancellation in writing, for which there will be cancellation charges applicable as below over & above the non-refundable deposit.
Period of Cancellation Charges (Per Passenger) over and above non-refundable booking amount.
More than 60 days prior to departure date - Registration amount.
Between 59 – 40 days prior to departure date 75 % of package price.
Between 39 – 0 days of departure or No Show Full package price including extras.
These are General terms and conditions of this offer. For detail terms and conditions of this group tour please go through our tour registration form and printed brochure. All of the conditions are together applicable for this tour.
Payment Terms (Per Passenger)